Welcome.....!!!!!!!!

Hi Friends,
I welcome you all here to my another world......A world within me................

DWS Pill Scribe

Engadget

World Time

Monday, December 14, 2009

A WORLD BY ITSELF

If you see the title of this post,,, you all may wonder about what I gonna say.......

A world by itself....

Yes London is a world by itself....

A city that has people from almost every continent, every country, every region, every state....

Like every human being, I too had a great expectation of what London gonna be, how it going treat me and many many more dreams (unanswered questions) in me. Many sleepless nights dreaming of London, its huge buildings, British people, a different standard of education, teaching, etc, etc.

Once I steeped into London, I still remember, it was raining. Me and my friend travelled in two trains and at last reached his place. It was a thrilling experience to me as I need to follow the lane rules and public behavioural manners which I, in Chennai, never done it even once.

I could see white people everywhere and I thought all are Britishers. But to my surprise, my friend told that not all are pure Britishers. A spark in me fired at that time. The next day I went out with him to see some places and as usual we both went by train. I was happy to see an Indian sitting next to me. After few hours of our journey, We reached Central London, the most busiest place in United Kingdom. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The place which I dreamt of, now in reality. Tall buildings piercing the clouds, chill weather, people with professional attire, and so on.... But all of a sudden I was astonished when I saw an African next to me, a Chinese in front of me, an European behind me, an Indian beside me, a Pakistani few steps away from me, a Polish on the other side and many many people belonging to many different places in the world. A city that has a little world in it. This is what we call a hub of all races. I heared many new and different languages which I never ever heard of before. It is a new experience to me. A new life to live. Now I could justify my title, A WORLD BY ITSELF.......................

to be continued............................................

1 comment: