Welcome.....!!!!!!!!

Hi Friends,
I welcome you all here to my another world......A world within me................

DWS Pill Scribe

Engadget

World Time

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White little flowers from Heaven...................


 It all started like this.....

We all were inside the lecture hall. Students sitting scattered, here and there. The clock struck 12 and there he came, our professor. He was about to start the lecture and he heard someone calling him. He turned to the entrance door and saw few girls entering the class. It took another 5 minutes for us to settle. Then our professor continued by giving hand-outs to all of us. A big sigh of yell for it was our tutorial class. When I mean tutorial, it is to solve problems, not our personal problems but pharmaceutical problems. He started with a smile on his face. He was sure that we have to do the problems of our own. Here and there I could see some mystic faces struggling to solve and some relaxing as if they meant that they have many more breath-taking problems to solve in their own life and have not considered this as a big deal. Few faces, sitting at the front row, were busy pressing their calculators, comparing results and immersed in discussions. At last, I was also trying to get the formulae to solve. But within me, I felt that every problem should have a problem, and so trying to sort it out.

Suddenly a guy put his hands up. He had a very serious doubt on the problem we working on.... Professor went near to him and clarified his doubts. Later one by one called the professor and were trying to get the answer from him in the name of doubts.

All of a sudden we heard a voice from the other end of the class, a sweet voice of a girl. The whole class turned to see the girl. This kind of things happen in a class and it is usual. Some dropped their pens down instead of keeping it on the table, as their eyes were stuck to the girl. At that time I remembered a famous saying “Women can do miracles”. Again the serious discussions started.

In no time, “come on guys...... Look outside...........!!! yelled a shrill voice.”

We all turned towards the window. Lucky was that I sat very next to the window and so I am blessed to have that wonderful view. Small white coloured cotton-like things started falling from sky. What was that????

The same voice I heard before, that made many guys go mad, and I heard it again. The same old voice of the girl, shouting, SNOWWWWWWWW......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me or not...!!!!!! my first sight on the real falling of snow. My senses started to feel the chill weather. Now everyone was watching the snow fall. But for me, it was not the mere snow fall. It was those little white flowers from Heaven, sprinkled by angels to mark the start of Christmas.

Our professor was also seeing the snowfall. Then he said in his loud voice, “I end this class for now, enjoy your Christmas vacations.” The moment he said, many flew out of the class to open space, and I was one among them. We went out to enjoy to the fullest. My first time in London and my first touch of the snow, I mean, white flowers. I leaped out of joy. The smile of our professor at the start of our class came as a flash in my thoughts. Now the smile has all the meaning. Within some minutes time, the roads, cars, wooden blocks, dust bins, roof tops, etc., were coated with white glazing snow. The view was really a treat to my eyes, not only to me, but also for everyone.

The pulchritude of love is shown at its best.

No more words to describe.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment